Morco are committed to supporting their products in the field whether they are in or out of warranty. To this end we offer:
- Next day parts delivery service
- Large stock of spare parts; even for obsolete products
- A link to Registered Gas Safe Engineers in your area
A large proportion of problems can be cured by following the "Quick Guide to Trouble Shooting".
If the problem cannot be resolved and the appliance is under warranty, then please contact the manufacturer of the Holiday Home. The Manufacturer and Morco will then arrange for an engineer to visit and resolve the problem.
A speedy resolution is assisted by the provision of the following key information:
- Model Number of the Appliance - e.g. D61B, D61E, G11E, F11E or FEB24E/ED/ED3*
- Description of the problem - e.g. appliance fails to ignite or central heating works but no hot water
- The "fault code", shown on the LCD display if the appliance is a combination Boiler.
Out of Warranty
If the appliance is out of warranty, then we suggest you read the "Quick Guide to Trouble Shooting" for the relevant appliance. If the solution is not apparent then click on the "Find an Engineer" on the Navigation Bar for one registered by Gas Safe, to provide assistance.
BE AWARE - These manuals may take some time to download.
All prices shown on this website are in GBP Sterling (£). For any orders from outside the UK please contact Morco Products Ltd for a quote.
Sales Hotline - 01482 325456
Fax Hotline - 01482 212869